Subscribe to Travels With Eman

Google
 

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Distractions

I have a quite a bit more to write about my Thailand/Malaysia trip. But like many people around the world, I've been distracted.

The Olympic Games have a place on this blog, no question. At the least, these two weeks serve as the ultimate travelogue? When those aerial shots of the Forbidden City come up, how does your heart not skip a beat?

I actually thought about going to Beijing during the Olympics, but you know? I think I like watching the games from my living room in HD. And then I can see it online. For a total of 3,600 hours. If I were in Beijing, I'd either be missing out on the action, or the sights. Tough call. I'd choose the sights.

I don't post anything in the next week, please understand.

No comments: