Subscribe to Travels With Eman

Google
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

She Ruined It For Me

From Yahoo:


Cameron Diaz apologized Sunday for carrying a bag with a political slogan that evoked painful memories in Peru.

The voice of Princess Fiona in the animated "Shrek" films visited the Incan city of Machu Picchu in Peru's Andes on Friday carrying an olive green bag emblazoned with a red star and the words "Serve the People" printed in Chinese, perhaps Chinese Communist leader Mao Zedong's most famous political slogan.

Great. Thanks to you, Cameron, that swanky new Mao bag that I bought at Spencer's Gifts is now useless to me. What the heck am I gonna bring to Peru now?? How am I gonna be a douchy American tourist with out my Mao bag??

I hope they're ok with my Fidel Casto hat. I ain't leaving that behind...

No comments: