Subscribe to Travels With Eman

Google
 

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Plans Change

Turns out I won't be going to the Philippines after all.

Family health issues have postponed the trip indefinitely. I'm incredibly sad. Being the eternal optimist that I am, I'm trying to turn this into a positive.

I'm contemplating a trip to Thailand on my own. It wouldn't be totally alone, since I have family in Bangkok. However, I'm thinking about making a swing through the other Southeast Asian countries, like Cambodia or Malaysia.

I've been feeling the travel bug lately. I've saved up so vacation time. It's time to get away.

This friday, I'll be heading to San Antonio to follow my Bruins to the very end. Be it Saturday or Monday. This will be my first trip to Texas. Hopefully it will be one to remember. If UCLA loses on Saturday, I might forget what state I'm in by Sunday.

No comments: